The 2015 Artist Cohort
This cohort serves as a melting pot where artists from various expressions can come collaborate, create, and showcase their talents with Houston and the surrounding areas. Artist will meet quarterly for a creative session in which an industry professional will lead them in a joint collaborative effort that enables them to better understand and express themselves as artists. The cohort is a yearly rotating position. This year, we are looking for 10 artist across multiple genres to join the cohort.
As active members of the cohort, artist will receive the following benefits:
1. Offering of first billing at all Expressions-EWCOC events throughout the year
(special billing for 50/50 charity events)
2. A quarterly jam session to collaborate with other artists.
3. A feature and profile placed in the quarterly newsletter.
4. A profile on our website for the year promoting their craft and products (Linked to their website if they should so choose).
5. Featured videos on the Expressions-EWCOC Youtube Channel and other social media releases.
6. Admission into exclusive Expressions-EWCOC events throughout the year.
The Application Deadline has passed for this year's program.
Application Deadline October 15, 2014